Hello my name is Alejandro and I am a local Miami Shores tennis coach with over 21 years of playing experience and over 11 years of teaching experience! Getting up to a 13.08 UTR, I have competed in futures and challengers that have earned me several ATP Pro Tour points. I also reached the Top 60 national ranking in Spain and then went on to play at Barry University. In my four years, I was ranked Top #3 in the nation for singles and Top #8 for doubles. I won the ITA Indoor National Championship (2022). In addition, I accomplished 4 NCAA National Championships making history and leading my team in the #1 position for singles. I have worked in more than 10 clubs, both in Spain and also in the United States, with some of the very best tennis coaches in the world, Grand Slam winners and Olympic medalists and have coached several ATP and WTA Top 200 players.
I am offering fun private tennis lessons, semi-private tennis lessons, group tennis lessons and hitting only sessions for all ages (kids, teens, adults, seniors) and for all skill levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced). So whether you need to work on some specifics like your forehand, backhand, volley, serve, service return, overhead, drop shot, approach shot, footwork, singles strategy or doubles strategy-I would be more than happy to help you out with your tennis game!
I teach tennis lessons in the Miami Shores area at Buccaneer Tennis Center but I will also travel up to 15 miles to a tennis court near you.
Please contact me through my FindTennisLessons.com coach page and then I will contact you back within 24 hours to introduce myself, answer any questions and if you are interested, we’ll set-up your first tennis lesson or hitting session at a time and place that is convenient for you. I look forward to hearing from you and I look forward to the opportunity to be your Miami Shores tennis coach. See you on court!
Private Tennis Lessons (1 Player): $90 Per Hour
Semi-Private Tennis Lessons (2 Players): $50 Per Hour Each
Group Tennis Lessons (3+ Players): $40 Per Hour Each
Hitting Only Sessions (1 Player): $90 Per Hour
Teaches All Ages & All Skill Levels!
*Please note that if you are interested in semi-private tennis lessons (2 players) or group tennis lessons (3+ players), you will first need to find a friend(s) to take tennis lessons with you before contacting me.
- Local Miami Shores Tennis Coach
- Over 21 Years Playing Experience
- Over 11 Years Teaching Experience
- Highest UTR (Ultimate Tennis Rating) 13.08
- Competed In Futures & Challengers (Earned ATP Points)
- Reached Spain Top 60 National Ranking
- Barry University #1 Singles Player
- National Singles Top #3 Ranking
- National Doubles Top #8 Ranking
- Won ITA Indoor National Championship (2022)
- Won 4 NCAA National Championships
- Worked In Over 10 Clubs (Spain & U.S.)
- Worked With Best Coaches In The World
- Worked With Grand Slam & Olympic Medalists Winners
- Coached Several ATP & WTA Top 200 Players
- Teaches All Ages & All Skill Levels