Hello my name is Lalo and I am a local San Dimas tennis coach with over 35 years of playing experience and over 25 years of teaching experience! I am the Director of High Performance over at Gettone International and I am working on the tour with ATP player Ernesto Escobedo. I have coached in all Grand Slams, Directed a Federation in tennis specific strength and conditioning, published a book in the same area, was a Davis Cup assistant coach and fitness coach for Mexico and have been a speaker at world tennis conferences and sports medicine symposiums. Also, I am currently the Director of the International Tennis Performance Association for Spanish Education (itpa-tennis.org). I bring a passion and love for the game of tennis!
I am offering fun private tennis lessons, semi-private tennis lessons, group tennis lessons and hitting only sessions for all ages (kids, teens, adults, seniors) and for all skill levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced). So whether you need to work on some specifics like your forehand, backhand, volley, serve, service return, overhead, drop shot, approach shot, footwork, singles strategy or doubles strategy-I would be more than happy to help you out with your tennis game!
I teach tennis lessons in the Whittier area but I will also travel up to 20 miles to a tennis court that is conveniently located close to you.
Please contact me through my FindTennisLessons.com coach page and then I will contact you back within 24 hours to introduce myself, answer any questions and if you are interested, we’ll set-up your first tennis lesson or hitting session at a time and place that is convenient for you. I look forward to hearing from you and I look forward to the opportunity to be your San Dimas tennis coach. See you on court!
*Please contact me for availability (I’m still an active pro tour coach)*
Private Tennis Lessons (1 Player): $110 Per Hour
Semi-Private Tennis Lessons (2 Players): $65 Per Hour Each
Group Tennis Lessons (3+ Players): $50 Per Hour Each
Hitting Only Sessions (1 Player): $110 Per Hour
Buy 6, Get 1 Free!
*Please note that if you are interested in semi-private tennis lessons (2 players) or group tennis lessons (3+ players), you will first need to find a friend(s) to take tennis lessons with you before contacting me.
- Local San Dimas Tennis Coach
- Professional ATP Tour Coach
- Coached In All Grand Slam Events
- Over 35 Years Playing Experience
- Over 25 Years Teaching Experience
- Director of High Performance Gettone Int'l
- Currently Coaching ATP Player Ernesto Escobedo
- Directed a Federation (Tennis Specific Strength/Conditioning)
- Book Publisher (Tennis Specific Strength & Conditioning)
- Director Int'l Tennis Performance Assoc. For Spanish Ed
- Davis Cup Assistant Tennis Coach
- Fitness Tennis Coach For Mexico
- World Tennis Conference Speaker
- Sports Medicine Symposium Speaker
- Teaches All Ages & All Skill Levels